From the Nashville Predators:
The DEX Score and Win Program is back and now in its fifth season of lending financial support to Nashville area charitable and community service organizations. Every time a Predators player scores a goal or records a goaltending win, DEX Imaging and Mailing will make a donation to the Predators Foundation that will be given to one of 11 Middle Tennessee charities at the conclusion of the 2009-10 season. Overall, the program has raised more than $115,000 since its inception during the 2005-06 season.
Through the DEX Score and Win Program, Predators players have been randomly paired up to "score and win" on behalf of 11 area charitable/community service organizations. Beginning with Saturday's season-opener against Dallas, DEX will make a contribution to the Predators Foundation in recognition of every goal scored and every win recorded by a goaltender. At the conclusion of the season, the Predators Foundation and DEX will then make individual contributions to designated charities.
For every goal scored by a forward or a win by a goaltender, DEX will contribute $100. The contribution will be $150 for goals scored by a defenseman and there is a $200 bonus for hat tricks and shutouts.
Following is a list of player pairings with designated charities:
- Jason Arnott and Wade Belak
- Steve Sullivan and Kevin Klein
- Special Olympics
- Dan Ellis and Patric Hornqvist
- Tennessee Personal Assistance
- J.P. Dumont and Teemu Laakso -
- Shea Weber and Jordin Tootoo
- Boy Scouts
- Martin Erat and Jerred Smithson
- Pekka Rinne and Marcel Goc
- Make A Wish
- Joel Ward and Ben Guite
- Lighthouse Christian Academy
- Ryan Jones and Mike Santorelli
- Colin Wilson, Ryan Suter and Francis Bouillon - Boys and Girls Clubs
- David Legwand and Dan Hamhuis - Wounded Warrior Transition Unit