Last night Dan Ellis twittered that he had attempted to seduce a deer with lettuce wraps. His plan backfired and the deer ended up biting Dan. Fortunately for him and the team it wasn't serious and was infection free. Today myself and fellow Preds fan TehJeni compiled a list of what Dan could have done after being bitten by a deer.
1. Have Wade Belak come over and suck out the poison
2. Call Jordin Tootoo, because if a deer bites you then there is no reason not to bite it back
3. He could have Alexander Radulov punch him in the head so that he forgot he ever got bit
4. Martin Erat could make like Superman and attempt to go back in time and stop
Dan from trying to feed the deer.
5. Barry Trotz could teach Dan a good defensive strategy to use the next time he goes up against a deer
6. Keep an extra set of "deer fighting pads" at home for next time
7. Distracted the deer by throwing an octopus at it
8. Have Shea Weber put the dear on the Injury Reserved List
9. Refs blow Intent to Bite a Goalie
10. Refs give the deer 5 minute major and game misconduct penalty for biting Dan