After today's Nashville Predators practice, beat writer Josh Cooper has provided fans a comprehensive injury report this afternoon. In the good news department, Josh reports that Marcel Goc took part in contact drills today, and will make the four game road trip. Ryan Suter will also "probably" go on the trip. Here's the rest of the walking wounded, per Josh:
UPDATE: Willy Daunic provided a further update Tuesday morning indicating that Suter & Erat will not make the trip out West after all.
- Trotz said defenseman Ryan Suter (lower-body) was "getting better," and will "probably" make the team's trip.
- Francis Bouillon (upper-body) skated during non-contact drills and is day-to-day.
- Forward Jordin Tootoo (upper-body) practiced and is also day-to-day.
- Forward Martin Erat (upper-body) did not practice and is day-to-day.
- Center David Legwand did not practice. The team said Legwand took a "maintenance day."
- Center Matthew Lombardi (concussion) is still out indefinitely and will be re-evaluated next Tuesday. He is not participating in any physical activity.
That's quite a list, and its also very discouraging news on Lombardi - just last week, Trotz said he'd be reevaluated today. Anyway, considering Linus Klasen was just sent down, I'd expect most of those players (excluding Lombardi and Suter) in the lineup come Wednesday against Phoenix. If Goc is ready to play, look for Nick Spaling to be returned to Milwaukee.