Today's Nashville Predators news and open discussion thread:
- Previews of tonight's massive matchup with Dallas from us, Predlines, the Predatorial, and the Tennessean. For an SB Nation perspective on the Stars, check out our friends at Defending Big D.
- The Predators have been starting games well, but it's time to add a killer instinct. [Tennessean (Mullen)]
- More on Thursday's night's near-meltdown. [ESPN (LeBrun)]
- If anyone has the desire to re-live Ryan Suter's stellar soccer performance from Thursday night, then these links are for you. [Puck Daddy, Fang Faction, POTG]
- In a testament to the abilities of David Poile and Barry Trotz, Nashville is one of just three teams in the entire league to win 40 games every season since 2005-06. [Tennessean (Mullen)]
- Taking a quick look at the road ahead. [Fang Faction]
- Vote Shea Weber, if for no reason other than the fact that Jonathan Toews wishes he could grow half the beard The Beast can. There's also the whole "Nashville vs. Chicago" thing. [NHL Ultimate Leader]
- A sneak peek at what's next in the Bridgestone Arena Pro Shop. [Puck and Punk]
- The number '6' bears much significance today for the Nashville Predators. If Sergei Kostitsyn and David Legwand register points tonight, it will be for the sixth game in a row. It's the number the captain wears, and is currently the playoff spot the Preds are holding down. Oh, and if Nashville beats the Stars? Yep - six wins in a row.