Today's Nashville Predators news and open discussion thread:
- Recaps of last night's harder-than-it-should've-been win over the Avs from us, Preds on the Glass, The View From 111, Section 303, Predlines, Hockey Night in Nashville, the Predatorial, and the Tennessean. For an Avalanche perspective, check out Mile High Hockey.
- Barry Trotz says that he thinks Jordin Tootoo is "going to be okay." Might have to run that one through the Trotzlator...[Tennessean (Cooper)]
- Martin Erat has now passed Shea Weber to lead the Predators in scoring. [City Paper]
- Hey, did you know that the Preds "typify the team concept"? You did? Oh. [NHL (Sadowski)]
- Taking a look at some stats to keep in mind as the season wraps up. [Section 303]
- AJ channels his inner Al Davis. [PMFF]
- Before Saturday's game against Detroit, the Preds will host a dog adoption drive. [Examiner]
- On hating the Red Wings. [Fang Faction]
- Don't believe anything you read today.