Chris Burton fills in for Sam Page in the latest episode as we discuss all the latest happenings with the Nashville Predators. Obviously the big story has been the Alex Radulov situation, but Chris and I also hit on the recent play of Pekka Rinne, a couple of key inuries that have hurt the Predators as of late, as well as look ahead to a couple of potential playoff matchups.
Follow after the jump to listen to and download the lastest edition of the On The Forecheck Podcast:
Click here to download the mp3.
Click here to access in iTunes (may have to wait a few hours)
Click here to access via RSS feed.
- :54 - Radulov-mania has taken over Nashville. What does that mean for the Predators going forward and how did he look in his first game in gold?
- 7:37 - Radulov played alongside Legwand and Hornqvist against the Penguins. What are some other possible line combinations the Predators could roll heading into the playoffs?
- 14:39 - Pekka Rinne has struggled of late. Is it all his fault, though? Should the coaching staff give Rinne some rest to get him ready for the playoffs?
- 19:23 - Roman Josi, Colin Wilson and Paul Gaustad have all missed significant playing time lately and it has certainly affected the team's play. Is Wilson in Trotz' doghouse again?
- 31:41 - Suddenly it doesn't look as though the Predators are a lock for the 4th or 5th seed in the West. Where could they end up, and who would they match up the best against?