NHL Draft 2013: Nashville Predators to Draft 1st, 4th, or 5th

Dustin Bradford

Thanks to the outcomes of tonight's games, the Nashville Predators will finish 14th in the Western Conference, and 27th overall in the NHL standings, with a 16-23-9 record and a .427 points percentage that marks the franchise's worst result since 2001-2. Minnesota potted an empty-netter to beat Colorado 3-1, Tampa Bay fell to Florida 5-3, and of course the Predators lost to Columbus 3-1.

From the #4 position, Nashville has a 10.7% chance of winning the lottery Monday night and moving up to the 1st overall pick. There's a 33.3% chance that a team lower than the Predators will win the lottery, bumping them down one spot to fifth. Under the rest of the possibilities (56%) Nashville remains in the #4 spot.

So start your window shopping, Preds fans. Who do you like?

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

Join On the Forecheck

You must be a member of On the Forecheck to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at On the Forecheck. You should read them.

Join On the Forecheck

You must be a member of On the Forecheck to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at On the Forecheck. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9355_tracker