Well, that was exciting.
Some are in better shape than others, of course, because of the Pens and Bruins facing each other in the East final.
But one player took a huge hit in the conference semifinals, as co-1st round leader Bryant44 killed off three of the four remaining teams, leaving only the Penguins as the last hope.
That slip puts cbrooksy in solo 1st with 16 points, nailing the correct length in two series and keeping Chicago and Pittsburgh in contention.
So after two rounds complete, here's how they stand with overall totals:
1. cbrooksy 16 points, 8/12 series winners, 5 correct lengths, 1 correct matchup (teams remaining: Chicago, Pittsburgh)
2. NashvillePainter 15 points, 9/12, 2, 1 (teams remaining: Boston, Chicago, Pittsburgh)
3. Morgatron 13 points, 7/12, 2, 1 (teams remaining: Boston, Chicago, Pittsburgh)
4. Bryant44 12 points, 8/12, 3, 0 (teams remaining: Pittsburgh)
4. JAB0217 12 points, 5/12, 5, 0 (teams remaining: Chicago, Pittsburgh)
6. CGBrulez: 9 points, 6/12, 1, 0 (teams remaining: Boston, Chicago)
With only three series left, I'll wait until the Cup is hoisted to publish the final standings. The race is tight, so it might come down to which game the Cup final ends in.