IN THIS EPISODE:
- We had a discussion about TV and sports, and presentation. If you get a chance to watch a Panthers or Lightning or Stars... or even a Coyotes feed, we recommend it.
- We opened that door regarding Shea Weber last week. This week, it was Pekka Rinne.
- We recapped a week where Calle Jarnkrok, the darling of OTF, was anointed as the 1C.
- Jon and Link made sure to land some shots at the Penguins. And that's okay by me.
- Link loves Roman Josi more than I do, and that's impressive since I feign being attracted to him on social media.
- We asked who we would vote for in the Norris race. You won't like the answer, but it's not wrong.
- The usual praise for Miikka Salomaki, Viktor Arvidsson, Colton Sissons, and Austin Watson.
Click here to hear this episode on...
STITCHER - ITUNES - POCKETCASTS - SOUNDCLOUD - AND FINALLY... TUNEIN
Enjoy the show. Thanks for all of your kind words.