IN THIS EPISODE:
- We spent a lot of time talking about the PK. That's not a good thing. When a show spends a lot of time talking about a special teams unit, that's never a good thing.
- We opened that door regarding Shea Weber.
- We made a Game of Thrones reference that Link missed so hard.
- Fun With Index Cards returned, and we discussed some trade options for Nashville with a legit expectation of how much it would cost to acquire such assets (Ryan Johansen, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Matt Duchene (not happening), and other options). Chances are that none of this is happening. And that sucks.
- Lunch places.
- Link rants like hell on some other restaurants.
- The usual praise for Calle Jarnkrok, Colton Sissons, and Austin Watson.
Enjoy the show. Thanks for all of your kind words.