The battle for the finals begins here. Only one will move on to the semi finals. That's right, suckas...
IT'S ELIMINATION TIME!!!!!!
- In case you were wondering how we got to this point, here is our last round's results:
11. Edley's BBQ
12. Peg Leg Porker
13. The Southern Steak & Oyster
14. Bolton's Hot Chicken/Fish
- Since there was no clear gap between #12, 13, and 14, we've opted for a winner-take-all run-off to determine the #10 spot since Ranker is quirky. After the #10 spot has been determined, we'll be splitting the groupings up into semifinals. From the semifinals, the top 4 will move into the final showdown.
- As mentioned, this is winner-take-all. Vote for the establishment that is most worthy of the top 10.
- In the event of a tie, preference will be given to the establishment that serves more local beer. Our house, our rule.
- Voting ends on August 25th at 11:59PM.
"Now... the real game begins."
-Jim Carrey as The Riddler
Batman Forever, 1996