IN THIS EPISODE:
- We chatted about how awesome it is to have a legit first line, and decent second line.
- Really, we used the words "come at me, bro".
- Even we had to talk about the Titans' coaching hire. We likened it to some hockey hires.
- We dived into some PK numbers, and who is good at what. Spoiler: Ryan Ellis should be playing more.
- We recapped a better week of hockey, with a smile on our faces.
- I shared my old pregame ritual. In a related story, I can no longer drink beer like I used to.
- We talked about the goaltending situation. Rinne could stand to learn from Hutton.
- We felt bad for John Scott.
- We answered a metric tonne of your questions. Thank you all immensely.
- Filip Forsberg needs his own hype mad with a bullhorn.
- The usual praise for Miikka Salomaki and Colton Sissons. And lots of praise for Kevin Fiala.
Click here to hear this episode on...
STITCHER - ITUNES - POCKETCASTS - SOUNDCLOUD - TUNEIN
Enjoy the show. Thanks for all of your kind words.