In this episode:
- Our local beloved hockey team, AKA The Handsome Men's Team, AKA The Nashville Predators, recovered from a shaky start (and a bout of food poisoning), finishing the week on a positive note.
- Marya told us all about Edmonton’s new arena and about how it’s a misdemeanor to clap publicly in Canada.
- We discussed The Sickness, including a warning from CDC public information officer Alex.
- Link shared his findings on the Halloween candies of choice from around the country.
- The usual praise for Viktor Arvidsson, Calle Jarnkrok, and Juuse Saros.
Click to hear this episode on...
STITCHER - ITUNES - POCKETCASTS - SOUNDCLOUD -TUNEIN
Enjoy the show. Thanks for all of your kind words.