In this episode:
- Our local beloved hockey team, AKA The Handsome Men's Team, AKA The Nashville Predators, might be very good this year.
- We spent a good deal of time on the opening night roster, and where the pieces will fit.
- We talked about the World Cup, and that was just great.
- Mike Fisher got a haircut!
- Link & Dan shared a warm embrace, knowing they didn’t have to plan for another season with players who dragged the fourth line down. Nope. Not this year. This year, they have Cody Bass. Heh.
- The usual praise for Mattias Ekholm, Ryan Ellis, Roman Josi, and Colton Sissons.
Click to hear this episode on...
STITCHER - ITUNES - POCKETCASTS - SOUNDCLOUD - TUNEIN
Enjoy the show. Thanks for all of your kind words.