In this episode:
- Our local beloved hockey team, AKA The Handsome Men's Team, AKA The Nashville Predators, finally has a roster. And it definitely doesn’t suck.
- We talked about the roster, pondered the future of Austin Watson, and once again rejoiced in not seeing Paul Gaustad or Eric Nystrom on the roster list.
- We became curious about Calle Jarnkrok’s diet and eating habits.
- Everyone set their season predictions in stone. There was some debate about how the Western Conference would shake out. There was no debate that the Vancouver Canucks would be terrible.
- The usual praise for Calle Jarnkrok, Juuse Saros, and Miikka Salomaki.
Click to hear this episode on...
STITCHER - ITUNES - POCKETCASTS - SOUNDCLOUD -TUNEIN
Enjoy the show. Thanks for all of your kind words.