QUICK NOTE: The audio in this particular episode is rough. We tried to fix it, but it ain’t happening. Don’t worry—we fixed the problem for the future. For this particular episode, we decided you would probably be ok with bad audio in lieu of NO audio, so here you go.
In this episode:
- Our local beloved hockey team, AKA The Handsome Men's Team, AKA The Nashville Predators, won some freaking games and it’s about time.
- We discussed the play of Pekka Rinne and how much his play has helped the team over the past few weeks.
- Link outlined his critique of the 4th line, because, let’s face it, they’ve been REALLY bad.
- We answered some of your questions, which were great as usual.
- We discussed the rest of the NHL, including how much debt the Canadiens and Rangers will soon owe the PDO gods.
- The usual praise for Viktor Arvidsson, Calle Jarnkrok, and Matt Irwin.
Click to hear this episode on...
STITCHER - ITUNES - POCKETCASTS - SOUNDCLOUD -TUNEIN
Enjoy the show. Thanks for all of your kind words.