In this episode:
- Our local beloved hockey team, AKA The Handsome Men's Team, AKA The Nashville Predators, reminded us that moderation is key. We wouldn't want them to win too many games this early, right?
- We wondered just why the heck we were so positive last week.
- We tried to pretend that the Leafs game didn't happen, except for the part where Arvidsson scored.
- We determined that the Preds just need to play the Senators every game.
- Marya solved a mystery.
- Link and Alex attempted to match EPL teams with Central teams.
- The usual praise for Viktor Arvidsson, Calle Jarnkrok, and Juuse Saros.
Click to hear this episode on...
STITCHER - ITUNES - POCKETCASTS - SOUNDCLOUD -TUNEIN
Enjoy the show. Thanks for all of your kind words.