In this episode:
- Our local beloved hockey team, AKA The Handsome Men's Team, AKA The Nashville Predators, “played some hockey games” over the last two weeks as we “rooted them on.”
- We tried not to cry too many tears into our bag of Brach’s brunch-flavored candy corn.
- We discussed the underlying reasons for the Predators suckage (hint: it rhymes with mooting mercentage).
- Matt Irwin = the hockey guru
- Somehow we did manage to talk about hockey and find some hope in the weeks to come.
- Link and Alex talked about lizards for a brief, forgettable moment.
- The usual praise for Viktor Arvidsson, Craig Smith, and... Matt Irwin.
Click to hear this episode on...
STITCHER - ITUNES - POCKETCASTS - SOUNDCLOUD -TUNEIN
Enjoy the show. Thanks for all of your kind words.