IN THIS EPISODE:
- COLTON SISSONS IS HERE. AND HE'S PLAYING BESIDE COLIN WILSON.
- Seriously, this is good. 4 solid lines? Heck yeah.
- 1-1-1 wasn't the worst result, even though overtime failure has become the norm.
- By the way, the team's futile attempt to spin this was met with unison laughter.
- Link read a really "meh" book. He went on and on about it.
- I learned what a bourbon ball was.
- We drank beer on the show for the first time in forever.
- The team is right where they need to be. And that's great. #1 wild card, for the win.
- Filip Forsberg shouldn't be fighting anyone.
- The usual praise for Mattias Ekholm, Ryan Ellis, Austin Watson, Miikka Salomaki and Colton Sissons.
Click here to hear this episode on...
STITCHER - ITUNES - POCKETCASTS - SOUNDCLOUD - TUNEIN
Enjoy the show. Thanks for all of your kind words.