IN THIS EPISODE:
- Our local beloved hockey team, AKA The Handsome Men's Team, AKA The Nashville Predators went 2-1, and the 1 L came at the hands of Dallas with 2/3 of the team present. We spent mere minutes on this.
- We recapped a lot of stupid GM moves and decisions.
- We spent a lot of time on other playoff series, because someone in this town has to.
- Also, we spent some requisite time on the Ducks/Preds series. Of course.
- They're seriously going to play Gaustad with Bass? Nah man.
- Remember how happy we were to see Taylor Beck on the 4th line last year?
- The usual praise for Mattias Ekholm, Ryan Ellis, Miikka Salomaki and Colton Sissons.
Click here to hear this episode on...
STITCHER - ITUNES - POCKETCASTS - SOUNDCLOUD - TUNEIN
Enjoy the show. Thanks for all of your kind words.