IN THIS EPISODE:
- Our local beloved hockey team, AKA The Handsome Men's Team, AKA The Nashville Predators went 0-3-1. That's not great, by any standards. And somehow they clinched the #1 wild card spot in the process.
- Despite James Neal and Ryan Johansen having good weeks, the rest of the offense is starting to lag.
- Ryan Ellis is hurt, so we're all kinds of depressed about that.
- We spent less than 5 minutes on Jimmy Vesey.
- The usual praise for Mattias Ekholm, Ryan Ellis, Miikka Salomaki and Colton Sissons.
Click here to hear this episode on...
STITCHER - ITUNES - POCKETCASTS - SOUNDCLOUD - TUNEIN
Enjoy the show. Thanks for all of your kind words.