IN THIS EPISODE:
- Our local beloved hockey team, AKA The Handsome Men's Team, AKA The Nashville Predators, is currently trailing 2-0 against a very good San Jose Sharks team. And even worse, you can't even hate the Sharks because they're not the Ducks.
- We spent some time on the Ducks series as well.
- We spent a chunk of time on other playoff series, because someone in this town has to in this town.
- What's missing, and FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING THAT IS GOOD AND DECENT WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE POWER PLAY?!?!?!
- Should they play Austin Watson? And scramble the lines some?
- They're down 2-0. How do they get back in it?
- The usual praise for Mattias Ekholm, Ryan Ellis, and Colton Sissons.
Click here to hear this episode on...
STITCHER - ITUNES - POCKETCASTS - SOUNDCLOUD - TUNEIN
Enjoy the show. Thanks for all of your kind words.