YOUR OBJECTIVE: TO CREATE THE BEST PREDATORS TEAM POSSIBLE
- All Predator players currently under contract should be a part of the team, unless...
- Up to two players may be bought out, but the team only has two buyouts left for the next two offseasons, and having at least one may be helpful in preparation for the expansion draft.
- One trade can be made. The trade must involve at least one of our current NHL players, but can also include draft picks and prospects.
- One free agent that isn't Hutton must be let go.
- Free agent signings can be made, just be ready to defend it.
- Opening night roster should have 4 forward lines, 3 defense pairs, and 2 goalies.
- Have fun! Your roster can be a prediction, your top team, or just a hypothetical thought-provoker
- Bonus! Select the players whom you want to protect against the expansion draft next summer. Links to rules are posted below...
http://thehockeywriters.com/expansion-draft-rules-gain-clarity/ (This is the most recent article in case of discrepancies)
Enjoy! Post your predictions and any other helpful links! (I'll post mine later). Thanks for playing!