Only one more match-up in the Golden Games to set the championship. The best performances from this past Predators season came down to the following four games:
In Game 1 of the final four, Mike Fisher's incredible performance in Game 4 of the Sharks series soundly beat out Filip Forsberg's hat-trick against St. Louis. Fisher will face the winner of Game 2 later this week.
Speaking of Game 2, this match-up is a bit lopsided. The heavy favorite, Pekka Rinne's Game 7 domination of the Anaheim Ducks, goes against the underdog Shea Weber. Weber's hat-trick against the Red Wings wasn't expected to make it out of the first round... yet here it is.
Here is the rundown for your Final Four, Game 2 match-up:
#1 Pekka Rinne (4/27/16 @ ANA, Game 7)
- Collected 36 saves on 37 shots; helped Preds get their first game 7 win
- Held Ducks to one goal despite Ducks owning puck possession (63.1% Corsi-For)
- Stopped 14 of 15 shots in the 3rd period
- Game Recap
- Video evidence of Corey Perry not scoring a goal in the playoffs:
#7 Shea Weber (12/5/15 @ DET)
- 3 goals on 3 shots
- Showed the Motor City what Nashville's power play is all about, scoring thrice on the man advantage.
- Game Recap
- Video evidence of one of the reasons we will miss Shea Weber:
Voting ends Wednesday @ 3PM