In this episode:
- Our local beloved hockey team, AKA The Handsome Men's Team, AKA The Nashville Predators, returned to the Predator Way, which meant they won games using their fists.
- We recapped our long absence from Predcasting. We apologize if we were rusty.
- Cody McLeod showed up and punched us all in the face. True! It happened!
- When discussing the past 16 games that the Preds played, we focused more on the wins than the losses. So sue us.
- Marya shows us how to be a real fan: be cautiously optimistic but also painfully aware of reality.
- Link discusses sushi.
- The premiere of BootCast Radio!
- The usual praise for Viktor Arvidsson, Calle Jarnkrok, and Juuse Saros.
Click to hear this episode on...
STITCHER - ITUNES - POCKETCASTS - SOUNDCLOUD -TUNEIN
Enjoy the show. Thanks for all of your kind words.