The Forecheck Podcast rolls on!
We have changed platforms for the podcast. We are now on Soundcloud!
Go here to see the full list of new episodes, though you can always access the older episodes on our Bumpers account. Also, the iTunes is updated, so the new episodes will now load from Soundcloud to iTunes using the magic of the internet.
Today, Andrew Berkshire joined me to talk about Alex Galchenyuk's strange role with the Habs, including what a potential trade deal might look like.
We also talked about:
- the current holes in the Preds roster (as well as the strengths)
- “is Filip Forsberg a star?”
- Samuel Girard—what’s the plan here?
- Are the Predators boring? A discussion.
- A brief tour of some other NHL teams, including the Lightning, Stars, Oilers, and of course the Habs.
- P.K. Subban’s bee-sting hip check
Also, ICYMI again:
We’ve opened up a Patreon account for this podcast. We want to make this show even better and you can help us do that.
This podcast will always be 100% free. But if you’d to help it grow into something even better, a small donation would help make that happen.
Here’s the link to become a patron of the podcast:
That’s it for now... Enjoy!
This podcast features a clip from “No Song” by Apollo Up!, a Nashville rock band from the mid-2000s. They kick so much ass and you should go listen to their music here.