Today’s guest is Jared Book, the deputy manager of Habs Eyes On The Prize. He was kind enough to join me for this podcast in the middle of the Habs-Stars game on Tuesday, but he wasn’t distracted enough to give us some great insight on the Habs season so far, as well as several other topics.
We talk about:
- The frustrating first quarter of the season for Montreal, which includes leading in shots per game and being 2nd to last in goals per game.
- How Jared is optimistic that the Habs will eventually get the results they should be getting and probably make the playoffs over some fairly weak divisional opponents.
- Carey Price—maybe returning to play in Nashville?
- Does everyone love Shea Weber up there? An investigation.
- What about P.K. Subban? An (easier) investigation.
- Paul Byron, Kyle Turris, Jonathan Drouin, and Alexei Emelin all come up in the conversation as well.
Care To Help Out?
Just a reminder, we’ve opened up a Patreon account for this podcast. We want to make this show even better and you can help us do that.
This podcast will always be 100% free. But if you’d to help it grow into something even better, a small donation would help make that happen.
Here’s the link to become a patron of the podcast:
That’s it for now... Enjoy!
Remember, you can either stream the show in this browser by pressing the play button below, listen on Soundcloud or listen on iTunes (don’t forget to subscribe!)