Robby Stanley, writer for NHL.com covering the Predators, stopped by to talk about the Predators, including recapping the shootout loss to Vegas and the "clapgate" media storm. We also talk a lot about how we see the Central division shaking out, plus a tangent on a new NHL team in Seattle.
In this episode:
- Viktor Arvidsson, scorer of all types of goals
- We somehow did not talk about the Preds defense, except we sort of did because Robby mentioned Ryan Ellis
- Alex has a brief debate with himself about what a Twitter joke is.
- Robby thinks Chicago is just not very good. Alex agrees.
- First round match-up with Winnipeg? Nope nope nope.
- Terry Crisp + dogs + the Alberta landcape
- Edmonton to the Central Division?!??????!!?!?!?
Christmas Giveaway Winner!
We have a winner for our first giveaway! Jay Stephenson won a sweet Smash Hat and some other cool stuff. It will be on the way soon, Jay!
We Are Having Another Christmas Giveaway!
You can be just like Jay, folks. All you have to do is become a patron of the show.
If you’d like to help make the show better, you could win a fabulous prize pack! The prize pack, which will be randomly given to one of our next patrons, will include:
- an autographed Preds item
- some sort of Preds swag
- a Christmas goodie or two
- maybe some other stuff!
Here’s the link to become a patron of the podcast:
That’s it for now... Enjoy!