In this episode:
- Our local beloved hockey team, AKA The Handsome Men's Team, AKA The Nashville Predators, recovered from their bye week blues by going 1-1 in a couple road games.
- The Wild game was, as expected, dreadful to watch and disappointing.
- But the Blue Jackets delivered yet another win for the Preds. Yay! That was fun.
- We seriously don’t understand why Brad Hunt is here. Who even is he? Does he exist? If so, where are they keeping him? Write us your answers.
- Alex interviewed Tony Abbott of Hockey Wilderness after the game against the Wild. From time to time, we’d like to have on some other SBNation folks, just to keep things fresh. Don’t worry, we don’t really talk about Ryan Suter! And when we did it was only to talk about how Jared Spurgeon is better! #JaredsBetter
- We of course answer some of your questions, which were great.
- The usual praise for Viktor Arvidsson, Calle Jarnkrok, Kevin Fiala, and Juuse Saros.
Click to hear this episode on...
STITCHER - ITUNES - POCKETCASTS - SOUNDCLOUD -TUNEIN
Enjoy the show. Thanks for all of your kind words.