On today’s episode:
- A quick recap of Predators-Ducks Game 3, where I continually struggle to explain how loud the crowd was.
- A look ahead to Game 4, where I would imagine there will be no lineup changes for the Preds (note: this means everything will change).
- Interview with @domluszczyszyn! He developed a gamescore metric for hockey, which is fun and neat. Go check them out here.
- We talk about why he is cheering for the Preds during this playoff run. Somehow he used reason and logic to make this decision, HOW BORING.
- We ridicule grit and intangibles.
- We ridicule people who don’t understand how probabilities work.
- We apologize for all the ridiculing (unless I edited it out, which I definitely did).
(Programming note: The Forecheck Podcast is on Google Play now!)
(Another programming note: lol @ this picture of Harry Z I took)