In this episode:
- weather guys: do you challenge them or not? (no, you do not)
- Everything is going great with the Preds, so... WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE PREDS?
- First impressions of Ryan Hartman
- Juuse Saros RFA status in 2018, what can we expect?
- Contracts. Money and stuff, that sort of thing
- Season Ticket Wait List: An Investigation
- What exactly did David Poile just do with this 1320 games thing? (and when do we get GM 5v5 Sv% stats)
- The least worrisome arena lease extension that J.R. has ever seen.
- A lady lost her mind over Nick Bonino and I want to know why
Fun episode, check it out!
Care To Help Out?
This show will always be 100% free to those that want to listen. But if you’d like to help out the show and want to become a patron of the podcast, here’s how you do that. Thanks!
That’s it for now... Enjoy!
This podcast features “No Song” by Apollo Up!, a Nashville-based rock band from the 2000s. Check out their stuff here!Also...