The Nashville Predators are ready to advance to the 2nd round of the NHL Playoffs! ICYMI, they beat the Avalanche 5-0 in Game 6 and will now take on the Winnipeg Jets, with Game 1 taking place on Friday at Bridgestone Arena.
To help us prepare for this series (and help recover from the trauma of the first round) is Megan Seling, culture editor at the Nashville Scene. She co-hosts the “It’s All Your Fault” podcast, a Predators podcast with David Boclair et al which can be found on the Nashville Scene’s website.
In today’s episode we discuss:
- How the Preds-Avs series both did and didn’t go like we planned
- The bipolar nature of the Preds (who will show up in round 2?)
- The “media rivalry” with the Denver media... wtf even was that?
- The Jets matchup. I think the matchup is more balanced than people think, so lets find out how wrong I am LOL
- Special teams: advantage Preds?
- Lavy’s playoff genius
- Megan’s tweet about a sexist comment made on 102.5 The Game, which actually has a redeeming conclusion.
This was a fun episode! You should listen to it.
Care To Help Out?
This show will always be 100% free to those that want to listen. But if you’d like to help out the show and want to become a patron of the podcast, here’s how you do that. Thanks!
That’s it for now... Enjoy!
This podcast features “No Song” by Apollo Up!, a Nashville-based rock band from the 2000s. Check out their stuff here!