The Preds are about to host Game 7!
After a convincing Game 6 win over the Jets on Monday night, the Predators will look to close out the series at home on Thursday. Despite all of the crazy twists and turns in this series, it comes down to 60 minutes.
- What happened to Lady Antebellum??!?
- The Hartnell over Salomaki decision
- The Johansen line: they owned the Jets on Monday
- Filip Forsberg is a god
- The state of the Preds’ blueline
- A true ranking of the best Preds in the playoffs, based on this tweet by Jim Diamond.
- Which style will we see from the Preds on Thursday?
- A brief discussion of the other playoff results.
And much more. This was a good ep!
Care To Help Out?
This show will always be 100% free to those that want to listen. But if you’d like to help out the show and want to become a patron of the podcast, here’s how you do that. Thanks!
That’s it for now... Enjoy!
This podcast features “No Song” by Apollo Up!, a Nashville-based rock band from the 2000s. Check out their stuff here!