After a long delay, the podcast is back with another fresh hot episode!
Boy, did we have a lot to cover: the end of the Predators season, Pekka Rinne’s Vezina Trophy win, the 2018 NHL draft, development camp, the looming free agency period, and plenty else. It was a lot to fit into one episode, so OTF writer Eric Dunay joined me to make sure we didn’t forget anything.
Inside you’ll find:
- A rant about enjoying sports and finding success where you can
- Plenty of discussion on the Predators very brief 2018 draft, including Eric’s favorite draftee Vladislav Yeryomenko
- Eric gave us his impression of development camp so far, including players that stood out.
- Why did the Preds trade their 3rd round pick?
- Potential free agent possibilities, including Calvin de Haan and Dylan Demelo— but let’s be honest, they are probably going to sign David Perron and Toby Enstrom.
- What does a potential conversation with James Neal and David Poile look like now?
- Potential trade targets for the Preds (hint: HERE COMES THE STORY OF A HURRICANNNNNE)
All that and plenty more, including Eric’s hot take on a surprising team for 2018-19 (it’s not the Ottawa Senators).
Care To Help Out?
This show will always be 100% free to those that want to listen. But if you’d like to help out the show and want to become a patron of the podcast, here’s how you do that. Thanks!
That’s it for now... Enjoy!
This podcast features “No Song” by Apollo Up!, a Nashville-based rock band from the 2000s. Check out their stuff here!