Well, as I mentioned in the title (and Preds Twitter and Preds Instagram spend the day fawning over) Viktor Arvidsson is married. And, while he may have been dressed like a young Colonel Sanders, it was a magical day for everyone:
Guys. It’s not normal how much I miss them. Congrats to the happy couple! #TheArvidssonWedding #IsItOctoberYet pic.twitter.com/7aVjKmAxdx— Michelle (@michellebourey) July 20, 2018
Congratulations Arvidsson and Moa! pic.twitter.com/TiF8rDJkiz— Jessica Licup (@vandyjess) July 20, 2018
Video: NHL stars on their biggest hockey pet peeves | SI.com
I wonder who Roman Josi is talking about? (It's Mattias Ekholm, isn't it?)
Does your team have a true No. 1 center? – TheHockeyNews
So, does this mean THN considers Ryan Johansen a true number 1 center?
Predators keep roster intact; Tolvanen could help depth at forward
Hmmm, I see some familiar names from Milwaukee mentioned here. In fact, I see someone mentioned that I hope winds up in Nashville full-time next season. Guess who I DON'T see! (SPOILER ALERT: It's Zac Rinaldo)
Broadcaster Blog: Summertime Thoughts on Hartman, Saros
Good stuff here, but Willy Daunic fails to mention his involvement in the Scott Hartnell "Bobble-cide" incident.
Terrible development in the @1025TheGame studio minutes ago: I have accidentally murdered a @Hartsy43 Bobblehead. I’ve pled guilty to “Bobble Slaughter” on the air. Sorry Hartsy! @dmac_1025 @ChaseOnGame pic.twitter.com/KiLE6nOJVt— Willy Daunic (@WillyD1025) July 20, 2018
With arbitration nearing, keep an eye out for these nine upcoming hearings – TheHockeyNews
Some of these have been resolved, but I'm particularly interested in William Karlsson and Jason Zucker.
Islanders looking to turn page after Tavares' departure
Take a look at what Stanley Cup winning coach Barry Trotz has to work with this year.
Donato learning about offseason commitment from Bruins veterans
I was really surprised reading this article in regards to how normal, mature, and responsible Brad Marchand comes across. I'm guessing there was no comment about whether or not he conducted a clinic on how to be obnoxious. I guess we'll have to wait and see if Donato licks anyone.
Monika Caryk files court application in cyberbullying scandal involving Melinda Karlsson, wife of Ottawa Senators player Erik Karlsson
Monika Caryk wants to find the "real perpetrators". O.J. Simpson wants to find the "real killers". ESPN reports on "hockey".
Going to the Used Equipment Sale? Get a late draw time like me? Maybe this would be fruitful:
Looking for a great deal on Nashville Predators apparel? Swing by the Team Store THIS Sunday (7/22) from 10am-6pm. Lots of items have been marked down 50-70%, and anything remaining at full price will be 30% off... yeah, even jerseys! Come get your Gold on! @PredsNHL #GoldenDeals— Predators Team Store (@PredsProShop) July 19, 2018