- Hi, Luke Bryan!
Someone tried to throw a catfish at Luke Bryan.— Alex Daugherty (@AlexDaugherty1) February 14, 2020
- Craig Smith doesn’t want to get traded. He scores 35 seconds into the game!
- Smith did some incredible work there with the puck. He pickpocketed an Isles defender and basically had nowhere to go, so he banked the puck off Thomas Greiss’s head. Unbelievable.
- Mat Barzal can absolutely dance with the puck. Goodness.
- Hello, Juuse Saros.
- Austin Watson and Matt Martin have a tilly after a whistle...for some reason. Both take a seat for five minutes.
- Craig Smith AGAIN! This man is on fire.
- Mattias Ekholm made a beautiful ping. Calle Jarnkrok, Colton Sissons, and Ekholm converted on a 3-on-2 for Nashville’s third goal of the night...IN THE FIRST PERIOD.
- Semyon Varlamov comes into the game for Thomas Greiss.
- All of Twitter is saying “where has this team been all season?”
3-0 with 6:26 left in the first? Where has this team been all season?— Megan Seling (@mseling) February 14, 2020
- Hi Juuse. Again.
- The referee thinks he’s a player, I suppose.
- Dante Fabbro is now playing with Dan Hamhuis.
- Rocco Grimaldi puts the Predators up 4-0. OMG!
- Varlamov is able to make some solid saves in the second, but Saros is up to the challenge tonight too.
- Give him the hat trick! That’s Smith’s FIRST EVER HAT TRICK!
- Matt Duchene hits the post!!!!
- Roman Josi seems to just be taking the puck on a tour of the rink.
- What a save by Varlamov on Mikael Granlund!
- Holy Juuse.
Super Duper Stars of the Game
- Juuse Saros
- Craig Smith
- Rocco Grimaldi