Summer Nonsense: OTF Nashville Food Tournament ELIMINATION ROUND
The battle for the last spot in the playoffs.
The battle for the finals begins here. Only one will move on to the semi finals. That's right, suckas...
IT'S ELIMINATION TIME!!!!!!
- In case you were wondering how we got to this point, here is our last round's results:
11. Edley's BBQ
12. Peg Leg Porker
13. The Southern Steak & Oyster
14. Bolton's Hot Chicken/Fish
- Since there was no clear gap between #12, 13, and 14, we've opted for a winner-take-all run-off to determine the #10 spot since Ranker is quirky. After the #10 spot has been determined, we'll be splitting the groupings up into semifinals. From the semifinals, the top 4 will move into the final showdown.
- As mentioned, this is winner-take-all. Vote for the establishment that is most worthy of the top 10.
- In the event of a tie, preference will be given to the establishment that serves more local beer. Our house, our rule.
- Voting ends on August 25th at 11:59PM. /
"Now... the real game begins."
-Jim Carrey as The Riddler
Batman Forever, 1996
That is all. Good hunting.
What establishment deserves to move on to the playoffs?
|Peg Leg Porker||94|
|The Southern Steak & Oyster||18|
|Bolton's Hot Chicken & Fish||10|