PREDCAST Season 4 Episode 14: On to New Problems
The show that began several years ago finally was granted its wish of the team getting a 1C. Heck, Link and I were calling for Peter Laviolette to be the Preds' coach in season 1. We're going to run out of things to complain about.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- We compared the worst "beats" in our sporting lives, in honor of the NFL games this weekend.
- We spent some time on the Ryan Johansen trade, including a "where were you when it happened"?
- We recapped a rotten week of hockey, with a smile on our faces.
- Chicken and waffles are delicious. Hot chicken and waffles are amazing.
- We asked each other about the Predators window of opportunity of winning a cup. We reached an agreement.
- We answered a metric tonne of your questions. Thank you all immensely.
- The usual praise for Miikka Salomaki, Viktor Arvidsson, Colton Sissons, and Austin Watson.
Click here to hear this episode on...
STITCHER - ITUNES - POCKETCASTS - SOUNDCLOUD - TUNEIN
Enjoy the show. Thanks for all of your kind words.