Nashville Predators News: Colton Sissons & Simon Moser sent back to Milwaukee Admirals
Following last night's 4-3 shootout to St. Louis, the Nashville Predators have sent forwards Colton Sissons and Simon Moser back to their AHL affiliate, the Milwaukee Admirals.
Quoth the Preds:
Nashville Predators President of Hockey Operations/General Manager David Poile announced today that the club has reassigned forwards Simon Moser and Colton Sissons to Milwaukee (AHL).
Moser made his NHL debut last night in St. Louis, playing 10:21, while Sissons has appeared in Nashville's past three games, notching an assist in his first career game on Tuesday at Winnipeg.
Of interest here is that Moser's recall coincided with Viktor Stalberg going on Injured Reserve, so perhaps this move represents confidence that one or more of Stalberg, Matt Cullen or Nick Spaling (who also missed last night's game due to injury) may be ready to play soon. Nashville's next game is Thursday at Minnesota.
- St. Louis Blues 4, Nashville Predators 3: Wild finish leads to a shootout loss
- Nashville Predators News: Viktor Stalberg to Injured Reserve, Simon Moser recalled from Milwaukee
- David Legwand: Should he stay or should he go?
- "Orr: My Story" Book Review - an Old Time Hockey icon opens up
- Might injury open an Olympic opportunity for Patric Hornqvist?